Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+, 3oz
(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- EWG rated "1" since 2010.
- Mineral-based sunscreen, free of biologically harmful chemicals, no avobenzone, oxybenzone, or UV chemical absorbers
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation. Non-oily and applies easily
- Member of Safe Cosmetics Compact and Sun Safety Coalition
- More awards than any other sun care line, including Allure's "Best of"
See Other Prices We Found
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Fake reviews vetting
Nearly 1980 consumers collectively rated the Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+, 3oz 4.4 stars out of 5 on Amazon and those reviews earned a C grade from Fakespot. ReviewMeta indicates that about 12% of those reviews are potentially unnatural but the legitimate reviews still averaged out to 4.4 stars.
***Please note that Fakespot and Reviewmeta aren’t infallible — and they don’t reflect anything about the product itself. They’re simply evaluating the reviews of the product. One thing you can do to combat fake reviews is to add your voice to the mix. Be sure to upvote or downvote this product and if you have this product already please tell us in the comment below how you like it. In addition, when you buy something from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc, take a minute to leave your own review. The more legitimate reviews there are, the easier it’ll be for others to make an informed decision.*** Click here to learn more about fake reviews.
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walgreens, Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC, Amazon.com, Target, Gothinkbaby.com, Nordstrom.
- At walgreens.com you can purchase thinkbaby SAFE Sunscreen SPF 50+ for only $5.00, which is 62% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($12.99).
- The lowest price of Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+, 3oz was obtained on June 15, 2019 2:45 pm.